Do you offer hire items or do I need to supply my own vases?
We do offer a range of hire items – ceremony arbour/archway - timber, metal and round, vases, plinths, urns, as well as easels and table numbers. Our hire list is below, however if you are wanting an extensive list of hire items, we recommend contacting the team at All Perfectly Planned or Pretty Little Events.
Hire Items List
- White Timber Arbour
- Rustic Timber Arbour
- Circular Free Standing Arbour
- Plinths as per below image, 2 in gold, 10 in white
- Backdrop material in white, olive green and soft pink
- Candle cylinder glass vases in 3 heights
- 2 x Shabby Chic Floor easels - white metal
- Assorted bud vases
- Table numbers in either clear acrylic with gold table number in wooden blocks or tall plain timber numbers
- Urns in 2 different sizes (rustic gold in colour), plus 2 black urns as per image below
- Large dried floral arrangement (perfect for above Aberfeldy's front barn doors)
We reserve the right to change our prices without notice. However, once your deposit is paid and the date locked in, your quoted price will remain unchanged.
A $50-$100 security bond on top of your deposit is required at the time of booking. When items are returned in what we deem to be acceptable condition, the bond will be refunded in full. All hire items are to be returned within 4 days of function date unless negotiated otherwise.
Image by Trent & Jessie Photography